To create a user ID and password
- Click the link or copy and paste it into your browser: https://public-apps.apexclearing.com.
- Click Create User ID in the bottom left corner of the sign in box.
- Please read and follow the instructions on each screen.
- Use the NEXT button not the Enter Key to proceed from screen to screen.
- User ID should be at least 6 alphanumeric characters.
- Password should be at least 8 characters and contain at least one lower case letter, one upper case letter, one number and one special character, !@#$%^&*?.
- You will be asked to provide your account number (enter first 8 digits only without dashes), your social security number without dashes, your email address, one security question, a User ID and a password.
Detailed instructions to create User.
To retrieve tax documents
- Click the link or copy and paste into your browser: https://public-apps.apexclearing.com.
- Enter your username or email address and click Next (If you have not already created a User ID and password, click Create User ID).
- Enter your password and click Sign In.
- Enter the Account Number and click Search.
- On the right-hand side is a Documents drop-down box, select Tax Forms.
- Verify that the Tax Year showing is correct.
- Click on the words Tax Document to view the tax form.
- If you have multiple accounts with the same social security number, you can link them by going to the Apex Online menu, select Add Account and follow the instructions.
Detailed instructions to retrieve tax documents.